Individuals: grant application requirements
On the understanding that you have read through the Guidance notes for individuals, please ensure you are able to provide the following documentation to support your grant application.
- A supporting reference on official headed paper or e-mailed from an official e-mail address is required from the Student’s tutor or other qualified person. This must be uploaded at the end of the online grant application process. Failure to do this will result in a rejection.
- A convincing short personal statement explaining the reasons why you are applying for a grant. This is completed on the application form.
- Copy of course enrolment letter for the current academic year (or, if not yet enrolled, official confirmation of acceptance on to the course). (To be uploaded at the end of the online grant application process).
- Copy of your Government Student loan/grant award/bursary/refusal letter. (To be uploaded at the end of the online grant application process).
- The application must be accompanied by details of your current financial position. Copies of your last two bank statements would be acceptable. (To be uploaded at the end of the online grant application process).
- Proof of address is required in the form of a utility bill, official correspondence, bank statement. (To be uploaded at the end of the online grant application process).
- Once the Application form and supporting documentation has been received within the deadline date, an informal interview at our Foundation office or over the phone may be arranged.
Students are required to complete the entire Application form even if they have had a previous grant from the Foundation.
Please do not post any original documents. We accept document scans via the online application process or you can post photocopies of official documents if you are unable to scan them. We cannot take responsibility for any original documents lost in the post.
Individual grants application form links
Data protection statement
When you complete the grant application form you are expressly consenting to your personal data being held by us in accordance with our Privacy and Data Protection Policy. All data entered in the application will be held under the same Policy in accordance with the current General Data Protection Regulations.
^ page top
Susan Wokoma - RADA, BA (Hons) Acting degree, Photographer - Mike Hurdis