Grants to youth organisations - grant application requirements
- All questions on the Application Form must
- Give a clear description of the project you would like
- Supporting material such as end of year accounts and past
results of similar projects would be beneficial.
- It is unlikely the Foundation would support a project in
full and references to other sources of funding need to be
noted on the application form.
- Grants will only be made to organisations that have a Child
Protection Policy in place and can confirm that all staff and
volunteers are DBS checked.
- The application and supporting documentation must be
received by the Foundation Office before the deadline
- All organisations are required to complete the Application
Form even if they have had a previous grant from the
- Grants are not provided for individual salaries, school
fees, college fees, university loan fees, utility bills,
childcare, food, payment of debts or capital expenditure.
- Grants will be paid upon receipt of invoices or proforma
invoices from suppliers.
- If a grant is not claimed within 12 months without
justification, it will be cancelled automatically.
- The Foundation is unable to guarantee continuing support to
projects and cannot take responsibility for funding the costs
of salaries and administration.
- The Foundation may visit organisations to ensure that the
funding request is reasonable.
- The Foundation will not fund any expenditure incurred before
the approval of Trustees at the relevant meeting.
Please do not post any original documents.
accept document scans via email or you can post photocopies of
official documents if you are unable to scan them. We
cannot take responsibility for any original documents lost in
application form link
Data protection statement
The information provided in this application form will be
stored and used by the charity in accordance with the Data
Protection Act 1998. It will be used to assess grant
applications and monitor the use of grants. It may also be
shared with other local grant making organisations. It will not
be used for any additional purposes or disclosed to other third
parties without your permission, except where this is required
^ page top
Centre for Young Musicians (CYM)