Grants to organisations
The Foundation gives grants to Schools, Organisations and Youth Groups who provide educational opportunities to youngsters in the London Borough of Southwark.
Consideration will be given to extra curricula activities for children and young people including School trips, after School Clubs, Youth Activity Projects, Uniformed Organisations and Educational Workshops, who visit Schools in the London Borough of Southwark.
Conditions of grant
- It is unlikely that The Foundation would support a project in full and references to other sources of funding need to be noted on the application form.
- The Foundation is unable to guarantee continuing support to projects, and cannot take responsibility for funding the cost of salaries and administration.
- The Foundation may visit organisations to ensure that the funding request is reasonable.
- Grants will only be made to organisations that have a Child Protection Policy in place.
- The Foundation will not fund any expenditure incurred before approval at the relevant Governors' Meeting.
- All grants are paid upon receipt of invoices or upon receipt of proforma invoices from suppliers.
- If a grant is not claimed within twelve months without justification, it will be cancelled.
> How to apply
> Meetings and Deadlines
^ page top
16th Bermondsey Scout Group
Cathedral School Yr 6 in Paris